FROM 28th May 2018
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site, or personal data held by us for the purposes of delivering coaching and training
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out below
“Our Sites” means the Tracey Cole NLP website and any other Tracey Cole NLP owned properties.
“We/Us/Our” means Tracey Cole NLP
Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
Our site collects the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mail, information such as personal and geographic information, knowingly provided by the visitor through the completion of on-line enquiry forms and registration forms.
Below is a list of the different cookies we use on our website. These cookies are either set by ourselves (Tracey Cole NLP), or from other websites such as Google. Cookies that are set by Tracey Cole NLP are known as first party cookies, whereas cookies set from other websites are known as third party cookies. We do not use any 1st party cookies which permanently store personal information. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the listing of every cookie set from a third party website, as they can change at any time.
PHPSESSID: This is the identifier for your current session in PHP. It is for the internal functioning PHP for security purposes and is not permanently stored.
_ga: We use Google Analytics to assist with monitoring and identifying areas of the site that can be improved. The _ga cookie is used to uniquely identify you as a visitor to this site. This is achieved by generating two random 32-bit numbers and setting them in a cookie, no personal information or data is tracked and usually expires after 2 years.
_gat: We use Google Analytics to assist with monitoring and identifying areas of the site that can be improved. Your personal details are not tracked and usually expires in 10 minutes.
gid : We use Google Analytics to assist with monitoring and identifying areas of the site that can be improved. Your personal details are not tracked and usually expires in 24 hours.
Depending on your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following data.
- Business/Company Name
- Contact Information such as addresses, email address or phone numbers
- Demographic Information such as Post Code
Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by Tracey Cole NLP will be used for marketing and promotional purposes and for the purposes of delivering training and coaching services. Data collected is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails and calls regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of training and coaching services.
We also use your data to provide the best possible services to you, including
- Providing and managing any accounts you have with us
- Providing and managing your access to our site (including exclusive social media groups)
- Personalising and tailoring your experience with us
- Supplying our services to you
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not share your data with any third parties outside of Tracey Cole NLP .
All data will be held in compliance with the following;
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
Confidentiality means that only people who are authorised to use the data can access it.
Integrity means that personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
Availability means that authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
Our Company’s Right to Contact User
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Be informed of what data is held.
- The right to data portability.
- Object to our holding of your personal data.
Contacting Tracey Cole NLP
To contact Tracey Cole NLP to exercise your rights, update your details or for more information, please contact the office by email or phone.
Tracey Cole NLP
Tel: 07815 016169
Email: [email protected]