NLP Master Coach Practitioner
Continue your profession and personal evolution! Becoming a Master in any area means that you have an advanced skills set and have accomplished a higher level of training. Our trainings continue to have an informal, fun touch, with plenty of light-bulb moments as you discover more about the unconscious mind and how to be truly excellent in any chosen field. Our next trainings is 16th – 22nd Feb 2019 (week 1) and 13th-19th April (week 2).
- 2 x 7 days of training
- 4 certifications at Master level: NLP, NLP Coaching, Time Line Therapy(TM) and Modern Hypnosis
- Take advantage of an early bird payments and ask about spreading the costs by paying in instalments (an ever-popular way to pay!)
- Deliver your message consciously and unconsciously to make a strong argument for your ideas
- Master the higher levels skills of changing strategies and beliefs to free yourself and others from unhelpful habits
- Discover a new elegance of language, including the art of quantum linguistics; revisit Parts Integration using language alone and allow yourself to utilise the integration conversationally; recognise and use someone’s modal operator language to bring them to ’cause’ and even use temporal and spatial predicates to change a person’s thinking
- Learn new Time Line Therapy(TM) techniques to build a complete portfolio of change at the unconscious level
- Elicit and utilise meta-programs, values and Values Levels, to understand the basis of personality and though process
- Become masterful at Hypnosis, implying indirect and direct inductions and deep trance phenomena such as positive and negative hallucinations, amnesia, glove anaesthesia and catalepsy
- Be adept at modelling excellence – test your abilities during the board break session. If you’d like to see how it’s done, watch the video as I smash though any and all limiting beliefs!
- Learn how to lead a Breakthrough session, working with a client for 1-2days to remove whatever holds them back and installing powerful new strategies
- For prices click here
To find out more, please contact us: