Equestrian Services and Prices
Be a more confident rider and improve your performance!
Before you choose to go ahead with a session, I offer a no-obligation, free ‘phone chat. This enables me to understand your issues and aims, as well as giving you a chance to ask any questions you may have. I will ask you several questions, posed in such a way that your unconscious mind will start to whittle away at the problem, breaking it down, re-assessing how to get what you want. Email me at [email protected] or click here to book your free, no obligation call. I can talk you through the different options of NLP, Hypnosis and Time Line Therapy® or a combined approach.
Bespoke NLP, Hypnotherapy and Time Line Therapy® programmes can be carried out at your yard (Midlands & North West) or on the phone, via Zoom or Skype.
- 1 full session is approximately 1½ hours. A single session is £100 for NLP or Time Line Therapy®
- A shorter session of 1 hour is £80 for NLP and/or Time Line Therapy®
- 1 full session of approximately 1½ hours of NLP + personalised hypnotherapy is £120
- A shorter session of 1 hour is £100 for NLP + personalised hypnotherapy
- (You can also have an mp3 personalised hypnosis without a session click here for more info.)
- For all full sessions, a free 15-20 minute top-up is available by phone or Zoom, to be taken at any time after the first session (e.g., before you have a lesson or competition or go for that first hack)
- Don;t worry if you’re not sure which session suits you best – I’m here to help you decide. Email me or book a complimentary call here
Most riders see and feel a difference after just 1 session. You’ll have techniques to take away and practice, so you can maintain your new mindset yourself! A minority of riders have 2 sessions, usually if they want to step up a level or if they want to learn a new skill .
Competition support is also available. Why not book me for a pre-competition session? Many riders enjoy having the session in their lorry whilst already at the venue! Alternatively, if the competition is within 40 miles of ST13, I’ll happily come to the venue and give you a face to face session to boost your confidence.
Perhaps you’re an eventer and would appreciate mini-sessions before each phase of your ODE? Or a show-jumper or dressage diva competing in more than one class?
Why not book a tailor made set of mini-sessions before each class? Get in touch to find out more – I’d love to chat with you about your requirements and don;t worry, I don’t do salesy chats (I hate sales calls myself!).
Here’s just one of my lovely client testimonials:
“Today I hacked Jack out on my own without company, and we had a really good time! I have never felt him so relaxed when out on his own, he has in the past been a bit more tense, simply because he prefers to go out in company.
I practiced the Swish and Fast Phobia Method yesterday, just to keep things in mind, and made sure that I had a head full of positive images as I set off. Every now and then I would lose concentration, but it didn’t matter, as long as I made sure that there were no bad images drifting around. People probably thought I was a nutter as I was riding around with a big grin on my face!
There were no spooks or challenges today, but that is fine. Every good experience that we have will make any challenges easier when they come along.
Many thanks again for your help.” Jo, Shropshire
You may also be interested in my book, The Confident Rider Mindset – how to hack your mind for riding success. Find out more