Do you want to put a stop to your issues? Do you want to experience lasting changes in a relaxing atmosphere? Hypnosis is a gentle, yet effective means of communication with the unconscious mind, the part of us that stores all the memories, emotions, self-belief, fears and doubts.
Clients often worry that during hypnosis, they will be ‘giving away’ control to the hypnotherapist, however, nothing could be further from the truth. You remain in charge throughout. All hypnosis is actually self-hypnosis. Nobody could make you do something you wouldn’t ordinarily want to do.
Don’t expect to feel hypnotised! You will enter a light trance, rather like a daydream or the feeling we have when engrossed in a good film. This delightfully natural feeling of total relaxation can be used as a tonic or treat to allow yourself time away from your busy everyday life, giving yourself time for you mind and body to restore themselves.
Alternatively, hypnosis can be used therapeutically to open the door to focussing on what you want and giving the positive expectation of reaching your goals. I work closely with the client to design bespoke hypnotic inductions, I do not perform one-size-fits-all hypnosis. This mean that I chat to the client about specific goals and success criteria, as well as their general interests and aims, so that I can provide a more effective result. Moreover, this pre-session chat ensures my clients are comfortable with the process, excited about the benefits and convinced they will achieve results.
Personalised professional hypnotherapy recordings
In addition to 1:1 hypnotherapy sessions, personalised recordings are also available. You may not want to travel for a 1:1 session; you may prefer to enjoy your hypnosis in the comfort of your own home and be able to listen to a recording whenever you wish and as many times as you wish. Hypnotherapy recordings can help you to:
• Change the way you are now, for the better!
• Be how you want to be
• Feel more at ease
• Learn how your mind can really work for you
• Achieve your goals using easy, safe, relaxing methods that work
Why not try a sample recording now? This is a short relaxation for you to try
- Email me your request and a little about your issue; I will send you a questionnaire to help me to design your hypnotherapy recording. My email address is email@example.com
- I can answer any questions you may have by email or phone.
- I will design and record the hypnotherapy session for you and send it to you as a CD or mp3 recording. I will send you an invoice via PayPal – don’t worry if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay securely by credit or debit card using the below form.
- I will keep you informed of the progress of your hypnotherapy recording, usually the recording will take up to approximately 7 days to write, record and send.